Taboola is hiring a Senior Publisher Sales Manager for our stellar Japan Enterprise Sales Team. You will be responsible for all Enterprise Sales, cultivating our existing pipeline and generating new business. If you are an excellent coach and leader, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, never back down from a challenge and have the competitive spirit necessary to win new business, this is the perfect opportunity to be part of an amazing, fast growing company with incredible culture.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including MSN, Yahoo Japan, Bloomberg, Sankei, and Oath. Headquartered in New York City, Taboola also has offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Istanbul, Sydney and Tokyo. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
- Work with a team of enterprise sellers, focusing on the leading publishers in Japan.
- Facilitate the sale of multiple Taboola products to prospects by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Work with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans.
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked for all reps in the territory.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts..
- Challenge the Japan digital ad industry by bringing new, global-proven ideas to market with confidence.
- Native Japanese language skills.
- Strong track record of sales management.
- Demonstrated sales record, with an impeccable history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals preferably with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central.
- Minimum 4 years experience managing a sales team.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly synthesize data points into a compelling story.
- Deep knowledge of standard contractual language and ability to quickly drive negotiations to a mutually beneficial agreement.
- A student of sales and lifelong learner, with the will and aptitude to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.