We are looking for a high performing and driven Media Sales Manager to grow Taboola’s content supply. The Media Sales Manager in ANZ will be expected to identify, engage and cement partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who can source, prospect and structure content marketing deals independently.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune and The Weather Channel. Headquartered in New York City, Taboola also has offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Istanbul, Sydney and Tokyo. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetise their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter
Responsibilities and skills:
- Understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and explain product benefits within this context.
- Well connected with ANZ media agencies and advertisers.
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Work closely with ANZ country manager and the ANZ media sales team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the ANZ media Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the Australian Market.
- 4 years in a media sales position, marketing technology, ad technology sectors, preferably at a digital media company, working with Australian clients.
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals, such experience within the digital media space in Australia– a great advantage.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and drive revenue.