Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola enables over 1.4B people to discover what’s interesting and new at the moments they’re most ready to explore. Powered by Deep Learning, AI, and a large dataset, Taboola’s discovery platform creates new monetization, audience and engagement opportunities for digital properties, including publishers, mobile carriers and handset manufacturers. Advertisers use Taboola to reach their target audience when they’re most receptive to new messages, products and services.
Some of the most innovative digital properties in the world have long term, exclusive relationships with Taboola, including CNBC, NBC News, USA TODAY, BILD, Sankei, Huffington Post, Microsoft, Business Insider, The Independent, and Le Figaro. Taboola, now over 1,000 people globally, is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Mexico City, São Paulo, London, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney.
The Publisher Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by up-selling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners
- Understand the company's strategic objectives and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client Strategic Objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively up-sell and grow the partnership
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities and the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability and user role.
- Become a trusted advisor and single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
- Be a field advocate and communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- Up to 25% travel will be required.
- BA/BS required
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel (or Google Sheets)