Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including Televisa, El Universal, MSN, Expansión and El Tiempo.
Taboola is a global business headquartered in New York City, with offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo and with the newest addition, Mexico.
Taboola is hiring an Enterprise Publisher Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in growing Taboola’s business. You will have the opportunity to build a book of business from the ground up with a platform that has proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, never back down from a challenge, and have the competitive spirit necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company with great culture.
What Motivates You:
- Closing 7- and 8-figure multi-year agreements with the biggest names (see above) in media
- Selling a market-leading product integral to a publisher's growth and monetization strategy for years to come
- Joining an organization where every door is open -- yes, even the CEO's -- to ensure deals get done -- losing is not an option for you
- Thinking creatively while negotiating and architecting contract terms to ensure Taboola and our partners arrive at the best deal for both sides
- Generous compensation, with no caps, commensurate for a job well done
- Focusing on top-tier publishers, independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them, and close deals.
- Sell multiple Taboola products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Impeccable sales record, with a history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaign’s successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Nice to haves:
- Contacts at top ComScore publishers.
- Experience in and knowledge of content discovery platforms, advertising technology, marketing technology.
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Fluent in Spanish/English