Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola’s platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola’s technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola’s partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, service-savvy leader for its 1st level support team, providing follow-the-sun support to its global body of clients and account managers. Based in our New York headquarters, the Manager must display an understanding of the needs of a global organization, with dedication to fast-pace, top notch service and constant improvement of knowledge and processes. The Manager will work to constantly improve the 1st level support tools, processes and performance metrics. The manager will be expected to take a proactive part in shaping Taboola’s client service strategy and providing top-of-the-line service regardless of circumstances and challenges. The position requires a high level of problem-solving skills and the ability to manage and inspire a global team of reps.
- Leading and motivating a world-class technical support team, assisting international customers and business units internally and externally
- Defining and implementing the procedures and policies to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered to all customers (internal and external) while adhering to strict SLA’s in a 24x7x365 operational support environment
- Ensuring a high level of technical knowledge within the Customer Support team members as evidenced through turnaround time of issues and ability of Customer Support to resolve issues independently
- Analyzing data to identify trends and improve the efficiency of the product and the team
- Developing, surveying and improving customer satisfaction measurement metrics on an ongoing basis
- Manage case auditing for the global 1st level teams and work with local leaders and individual reps to insure constant improvement on all fronts
- Working closely with the Business units to make sure customer and business expectation and strategy are aligned with support goals
- Creating a smart, efficient and time conscious escalation system ensuring urgent issues requiring more in-depth knowledge are handled quickly and completely
- Creating workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- 10 – 20% international travel
- At least 5 years of experience managing in a global 1st level support organization. Experience building 1st level support from the ground up – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, experience driving improvement based on data in Jira and Salesforce – a plus
- Experience working with tight deadlines and navigating complex processes in a matrix environment
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written, to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; customers, technical staff, vendors, and senior management
- Great people management skills and knowledge
- Ability to multi task without compromising quality
- Experience providing excellent customer Service experience, in a support team resolving customer issues/requests
- Fluency in Hindi – an advantage