Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and ESPN.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Senior Sales Engineer to identify growth opportunities and spearhead solutions strategy for our largest commercial partnership. You have a foundation in technical engineering, strong business acumen and process knowledge, passion for owning relationships, and a track record of maximizing revenue growth. You’ll work closely with Taboola’s Innovation Director to understand and influence the product development roadmap, translating technical language to be understood by clients and prospects.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, managing competing client and internal priorities, with an emphasis on driving revenue
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience, including 2+ years of professional experience in a technical engineering role, and 2+ years with client-facing business development responsibilities, tied to an individual or team quota
- Ability to use developer applications, such as Fiddler, Charles, Dev Tools, and Postman
- Autodidactic and capable of learning complicated software platforms independently
In this job you will:
- Utilize your strong business acumen and technical skillset to understand and communicate Taboola’s product/technical requirements and solutions strategy to our partners.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and execute on technical sales strategy; qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop creative resolutions to technical blockers
- Cultivate strong relationships with partner technical teams, thoroughly demonstrating how Taboola’s technology works and provides value
- Collaborate and own relationships with internal cross functional stakeholders, including Business, Innovation, R&D, Product, and Algo, for successful adoption of Taboola’s solutions
- Maximize revenue growth of Taboola through deployment of technical features and capabilities
- Develop a holistic understanding of how Taboola’s products fit into partner’s ecosystem and interfaces with other solutions, and be able to communicate this clearly to clients and prospects, and coach them through both the sales cycle and onboarding.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.