Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an Android Mobile Developer.
In this job you will:
- Work with the leading carriers and OEMs on developing innovative ways to push Taboola’s recommendations on smartphones
- Help develop and maintain Taboola’s apps, sdks and infrastructure.
- Take part in develop highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Apps, lockscreens, widgets, launchers, perloading, etc.
Our Tech Stack:
Java, Gradle, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Dependency Injection, Junit, Espresso, Kusto, Kibana
- 3+ years of experience in native Android app development.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
- Experience in building, testing and publishing mobile apps.
- Working with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Knowledge of app’s reverse engineering
- Gradle & Maven knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with AOSP and modifying it.
- Published applications on the Google Play Store.