We are looking for an experienced, senior leader to join our APAC team to manage a regional team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading multi-cultural sales teams and will be responsible for the sales numbers across several markets in APAC.
The Regional Director is responsible for representing Taboola’s brand across those markets and is a spokesperson at the highest level, answerable to the Vice President of APAC, reporting back on strategy and results to the wider APAC teams. Though this role is strategic in nature, the Regional Director is also required to keep close to all strategic deal activity across the given regions.
- Work with the VP APAC to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for success in APAC; identifying and seizing opportunities for growth.
- Display impeccable local market understanding, identifying key players and seeking to establish relationships of mutual trust.
- Identify market trends and changes and adapt plans accordingly, working with market analysts to better emphasize Taboola’s offering and positioning.
- Build, manage, motivate and drive a sales team
- Interact with the leaders of AM and implementation teams to effectively manage client expectations
- Own the sales revenue number for the markets across both Advertiser and publishers
- Manage a team of sales resources, including Country Managers.
- Be the expert for Taboola across the region, working hard to share knowledge and learn both media and publisher lines of business with some urgency
- Advanced commercial acumen; able to quickly understand company vision and strategy.
- Professional presentation, positive energy, and comfortable working with senior executives
- Willingness to become the expert in all things Taboola across both media and publisher lines of business – investing time to learn what you don’t know and fast.
- Lead by example – hard worker and strong contributor at all levels – both strategic and hands-on when it comes to deals across the region.
- Proven capacity to create & grow revenues
- A solid understanding of the digital media space, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people management and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication