Taboola is looking for a deal-oriented overachiever Media Sales Manager with a passion for digital media, video and marketing.
The Media Sales team at Taboola is responsible for evangelizing content marketing, video and native advertising across Fortune 500 brands and their Media Agencies.
This person will be expected to build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting leads, and attending industry events around the world.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world? Apply now and we’d be more than happy to have a conversation with you.
- independently build and Manage a large pipeline of leads to drive incremental revenue
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and sell the Taboola offering
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
- Must have an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- work closely with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- 3+ years of experience as digital seller / planner at a digital agency.
- A passionate deal closer
- Familiarity with the IL brands market!
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!