Taboola is seeking an experienced attorney to join our legal department. We are seeking a seasoned attorney to help a rapidly growing tech company negotiate and execute commercial transactions for our sales teams in Asia-Pacific, as well as advise on a variety of legal matters. This position suits you if you are a highly-motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment. A successful candidate will have excellent business acumen and experience running deals from start to finish. In this challenging position, you will report to the Legal Affairs Director and work on an array of transactions and contract negotiations. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in a fast-paced environment where your work will have a direct impact on our rapidly growing business.
- Work directly with Taboola’s business teams to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Provide advice and support on a wide variety of general legal matters.
- Provide strategic guidance.
- Assist in the management of relationships and activities with our outside counsel.
- At least 6 years of relevant legal experience.
- English – fluent level – a must, to successfully draft and comment on international contracts in English at an extremely high level.
- Fluency in any other languages is a significant plus.
- General intellectual property and commercial law experience (experience in media and advertising or in data protection law is a significant plus.)
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills including experience with lead responsibility in complex negotiations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities.
- Self-assured and energetic, with a dynamic personality, ability to inspire the confidence of the business team, management, departmental colleagues, and other support groups.
- Interest in the discovery content and digital advertising space with an understanding of commercial agreements.
- Flexible and able to attend meetings early mornings and late evenings to accommodate teams in different time zones.
- Employment law is a plus but not required.
- Willingness to travel frequently in the future.
- Experience in the commercial department of a major law firm is a plus.