Taboola, the world’s largest discovery platform, is hiring a Cloud Engineer. If you would like to impact billions of users a month, work on production mega size K8s installations and make a difference, send us your CV.
In this job you will:
- Be part of the team that manages the biggest Kubernetes cluster in Israel.
- Learn, research, develop and deploy new projects
- Be responsible for availability, performance, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning of Taboola’s Kubernetes environment.
- Impact the business through technology and new ideas.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services, software release and troubleshoot problems.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, team player, responsible, problem solver
- Hands on experience with Linux system administration/engineering with focus on Redhat/CentOS.
- Experience with scripting (Python, Bash, etc).
- Experience with large, distributed production environments.
- Experience with Kubrenetes cluster administration
- Container runtimes – Docker/CRIO/Containerd/Kata/rkt
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (DNS , HTTP1.1 / 2 / QUIC)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc).
- Experience with Golang development – Advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes 3rd party components (Istio , Calico , Metallb, etc) – Advantage
- Experience with other CNCF projects (prometheus , etcd, linkerd , envoy) – Advantage